I am trying to flash the image to QSPI and the IDE which I am using is MCUXpresso and the tool is FLASHLOADER
There are few observations which I would like to share before asking my questions
I have EVK and EVKB boards with me. And to flash image to QSPI I am following these links
1. The hello world SDK project for EVK does not have xip folder . The elf file is converted and sb file by following the steps in the shared link and the QSPI boot is successful.
1. The hello world SDK project for EVKB has a xip folder . The elf file is converted to sb file by following the steps in the shared link and the QSPI boot is unsuccessful.
2. The xip folder in the EVKB hello world source code is removed and the elf file is converted to sb file by following the steps in the shared link and the QSPI boot is succesful.
Moving to my question now.
1. Why xip folder present in EVKB SDK example not in EVK SDK example.?
2. How the QSPI boot became successful after deleting the xip folder in EVKB?
3. My project is GUI based and emWin is being used . While creating new project with emWin , xip driver should be included,or else "Unsatisfied components dependencies! " error occurs. Whether emWin and xip is co-related?
4.Is there any other way to flash EVKB SDK examples with xip folder [Since emwin is used] to QSPI ?