cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPC17xx SVD file

geoff4
Contributor I

Hello,

I am trying to use Rust with a board with an LPC1769 mcu and I am wondering where I could find the SVD file for this device family or for that specific processor.  I am aware of this thread discussing the cmsis driver libraries for this product family, but it does not appear to contain the SVD file (if I'm wrong please tell me which file in this archive is the correct one!).

Thanks!

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

raphael_nestler
Contributor I
0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Thanks for your sharing.

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Geoffrey,

Please download the LPC1768 SVD file from this link:

LPC176x - 5x SVD.zip 

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos