cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RT1020 SDK/MCUXpresso, Peripheral tools / Clock

luishs
Senior Contributor I

Hello.

I downloaded and installed the RT1020 SDK for MCUXpresso. I open a source example project and I see that Peripheral Tools is not available, also when I access the configuration Clock is only available in text mode (Clocks Table) not in graphic mode.

Does anyone know how to solve these problems?, I am mainly interested in being able to access Peripheral Tools,
to configure DMA and Interrupts.

ScreenHunter_105.jpgScreenHunter_106.jpg

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

luishs
Senior Contributor I

Can any NXP representative tell me when they will add Peripheral Tools to the SDK?. Are essential for me to be able to make new developments. Without the Peripheral Tools it is very difficult to configure DMA, interruptions, SPI, etc ...

0 Kudos

luishs
Senior Contributor I

I also have the RT1050 board, I have updated the SDK for the RT1050 and also the Peripheral Tools are not available. For me it is essential to properly configure all peripherals, SPI, SDIO, DMA, interrupts ...

When will the Peripheral Tools be available in SDK for RT1020 / RT1050, or has anyone managed to have access to these tools even for the RT1050, which has been on the market longer?

0 Kudos

Yuri
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

The i.MX RT1020 is not launched yet, and - sorry - not supported.  

Regards,

Yuri.

0 Kudos

luishs
Senior Contributor I

Just today I received my RT1020 evaluation board, ordered from Mouser last week, so the product is available. But the SDK does not support all the options, nor are the Datasheet, Reference Manual or User Manual of the evaluation board available.

Pictures attached, about the evaluation board received today.

RT1020_001.jpgRT1020_002.jpgRT1020_003.jpgRT1020_004.jpgRT1020_005.jpgRT1020_006.jpg

0 Kudos