temperature sensor

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

temperature sensor

ianbenton
Senior Contributor I

A while ago https://community.nxp.com/message/969158 you told me that the WRAPEN field doesn't exist.

So, on page 491 of the LPC15 manual, it says 

"If the WRAPEN field is 0x2 the temperature sensor voltage is also output on the ADCn_0 pin"

In the absence of the WRAPEN field, would I find the temperature sensor voltage on the ADC pin, or not?

And presumably, it would only be there if the relevant bit in PINENABLE was set?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

kerryzhou
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Ian,

Just as I have told you, WRAPEN is just for the internal usage, customer can't use it.

Temperature sensor is connect to the ADC from internal, so I don't think you can test the temperature sensor voltage on the ADC pin. 

Please also check this register:

pastedImage_1.png

When you select the temperature to channel0, it won't select the ADCn_0 pin, so actually, to customer, there has no output pin for internal temperature sensor.

Wish it helps you!

Have a great day,
Kerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos