Issue about i.MX8 DRAM configuration modify ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue about i.MX8 DRAM configuration modify ?

Jump to solution
bluelan
Contributor I

Any document provided to be reference that could modify i.MX8 DRAM configurtion ?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi MinLun

please check DDR Tool and MX8M_DDR_Tool_User_Guide.docx included in that package

i.MX 8M DDR Tool Release 

Best regards
igor
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi MinLun

please check DDR Tool and MX8M_DDR_Tool_User_Guide.docx included in that package

i.MX 8M DDR Tool Release 

Best regards
igor
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
jiangyaqiang
Contributor IV

HI  igorpadykov:

I have read the document, and porting android8.1.3 to mx8mq. There are two files needed to build the uboot and ddr_test_tool: bl31.bin  signed_hdmi_imx8m.bin(and some other bin files : lpddr4_pmu_train_1d_dmem.bin for example).

As we are going to  DDR4 not LPDDR4, my questions are:

1. do I need to rebuild bl31.bin ?  There is a patch for LPDDR4 to build bl31.bin, but no patch for DDR4, and the patch could not be used in uboot of android8.1.3

2. do I need to rebuild signed_hdmi_imx8m.bin ? how to build it if needed ?

Best regards.

0 Kudos
igorpadykov
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi MinLun

one can look on

https://community.nxp.com/message/1038035?commentID=1038035#comment-1038035 

I do not think that *hdmi_imx8m.bin  should be rebuilt.

Best regards
igor

0 Kudos