cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frdm64-f opensda

ilginsarican
Contributor II

Hi,use FRDM-64F Development kit.

I want to know that what kind of signal should I see when measuring R38 and R24 resistors?

I took this picture OpenSDA Interface schmetics of FRDM64f board.

Actually I want to implement openSDA structure on my designs.

I can use components from schmetics of FRDM64f but what if I use blank MK64FN1M0VLL12 MCU on my design?

Is it possible that flash program blank MK64FN1M0VLL12 MCU using openSDA structure?

And there is a point I did not figure out: When I implement openSDA on my boards I have to use blank MK20DX128VFM5.How can I  flash bootloader to MK20DX128VFM5?

pastedImage_2.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Robin_Shen
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi ılgın,

Q1: I want to know that what kind of signal should I see when measuring R38 and R24 resistors?
A1: You can see TTL UART signal when the K64 using UART0_RX(PTB16) and UART0_TX(PTB17)

Q2: Is it possible that flash program blank MK64FN1M0VLL12 MCU using openSDA structure?
A2: Yes. OpenSDA is able to flash flash program blank MK64FN1M0VLL12 after mass erase it.

Q3: When I implement openSDA on my boards I have to use blank MK20DX128VFM5. How can I  flash bootloader to MK20DX128VFM5?
A3: You may need a separate/external programmer to program the bootloader.(Either a Segger J-Link or a P&E Multilink. alternatively another FRDM board like the FRDM-K64F can be used).  Please refer How to Recover the OpenSDA V2.x Bootloader.

Best Regards,

Robin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos