cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installed BEANS not Visible

rayhall
Contributor V

Hello,

I have CodeWarrior Classic Standard Suite. I downloaded  and installed all the the BEANS in "PE12_V3_01_Sensors" for S12X

When I look in  "Installed Components Overview" I can see all the sensors. But they are not visible in the "Components Library" selection window. Can anyone please help.

Ray.

CodeWarrior IDE version 5.9.0
Build 5294

0 Kudos
5 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

Please let me know the download link of "PE12_V3_01_Sensors". I will check it from my side.

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

0 Kudos

rayhall
Contributor V

Hello Jennie,

This is where I downloaded the bean. Processor Expert software - Integration with CodeWarrior tool|NXP 

I have installed other BEANS packages and they also are only visible in the "Installed Components Overview"

Ray. 

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Ray,

I am  not sure which processor expert version you are working with. This is an archive package which is for Processor Expert 3.01 for HCS12(X), which is integrated in CW for HCS12(x) v5.0.

Are you sure you use the right processor expert version?

to check it, please go to menu "help"

pastedImage_21.png

CW5.0 is no longer available on nxp external website, If you want to apply it, please create a private case to nxp support team.

https://community.nxp.com/docs/DOC-329745?sr=search&searchId=9712a808-e7e8-4436-96ca-845aab2e434c&se... 

Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

rayhall
Contributor V

Hello Jennie,

I have "Processor Expert 3.05 for HCS12(X)". See screen shot of the about screen.

Even if I have a old version of CodeWarrior, I should have support for these BEANS as I have the Standard Perpetual, and this supports the BEANS according to what it said on the website when I bought it.

Ray.

ProcessorExpertAbout.png

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Under beans package install, there is !README.txt.

It mentions these components are for pe3.01

pastedImage_1.png

Other pe versions other than 3.01 are not guaranteed to function normal. Thus I suggest you use the recommended system.

Besides, The components in this archive are available for free and without any warranty
to the users of Standard or Professional CodeWarrior suite.
Please note that these components cannot be used with Special or Basic suite.

Jennie Zhang

0 Kudos