cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NS-World

ailtonlopes
Contributor III

Hi, 

I'm having a problem executing the program i'm the NS-Word and i'm not sure why, like i have some part of the code that i'm executing in secure world and another in non-secure world, but i'm having a problem when switching to NS, so i'm not sure why that's happening. I'm suspicious it may be the security access control on the DDR where the code is being executed  but i already have the TZASC for the regions to allow read and write to NS so i'm not sure now what i'm doing wrong.
It's not possible for me to detect the error at the moment because im still waiting for my debug probe so im only using print as debug but for this case the program crash so no print option. 
Thanks in advanced. 

Ailton Lopes

Labels (1)
3 Replies

Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ailton,

which processor are you using?

Carlos

ailtonlopes
Contributor III

Hey Carlos   

Im using the cortex a9 on the imx6qsabresd.

0 Kudos

Carlos_Musich
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Ailton,

The following thread can help.

"Normal world" Linux for iMX6Q Lite 

Please consider that TZASC is a module provided in ARM-Cortex, therefore you may check under ARM documentation for references.

ARM Information Center 

Regards,
Carlos
NXP Technical Support
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos