Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use processor expert for MC9S12DG128CPVE microcontroller

Jump to solution
arunrajk
Contributor I

Hi, 

I am using freescale MC9S12DG128CPVE microcontroller for my project. But the processor expert not cpu architecture for that particular microcontroller. How i use the processor expert for above mentioned microcontroller. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Arunraj K,

You can try to install the Processor Expert update , while I haven't test it .

If it can't work, I think you can choose CW5.1.

About download the PE update , please go to the CW5.2 download site, then choose "Previous " button,

select 5.1,

https://nxp.flexnetoperations.com/control/frse/download?agree=Accept&element=5901341     

then :

pastedImage_3.png

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Arunraj K,

It is my pleasure.

BR

Alice

0 Kudos
arunrajk
Contributor I

Hi Alice,

I installed CW version 5.2. same what is mentioned in the given link. After that i will get the controller package in CW but not in the Processor expert. That is the problem what i am facing now. please help me to solve the issue.

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Arunraj K,

You can try to install the Processor Expert update , while I haven't test it .

If it can't work, I think you can choose CW5.1.

About download the PE update , please go to the CW5.2 download site, then choose "Previous " button,

select 5.1,

https://nxp.flexnetoperations.com/control/frse/download?agree=Accept&element=5901341     

then :

pastedImage_3.png

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
arunrajk
Contributor I

Hi Alice,

Now the issue solved. Thanks Alice for the support.

Have a good day,

Arunraj k

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Arunraj K,

You can use the cpu component  as below :

pastedImage_2.png

please have a look at the part number meaning :

pastedImage_3.png

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
TIC

0 Kudos
arunrajk
Contributor I

Hi yang,

Thanks for the reply. I think my way of questioning is wrong. My problem is that mentioned CPU is not found in the processor expert menu. what can i do for getting that particular cpu in my processor expert menu?

My Processor expert menu screen short is given in below, 

Screenshot (6).png

When i creating the project the error was like in below image,

Screenshot (5).png

0 Kudos
Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Arunraj,

Which version of CW do you used ?

5.1 ? Please check have you install the update .

5.2? Please check this thread :

https://community.nxp.com/message/908307  

BR

Alice

0 Kudos