cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secure boot verification on QEMU KVM

sarayuksivanand
Contributor I

Hi ,

I am currently working on the ls1043ardb and trying to understand how to setup the secure boot.

But i would like to understand if its possible to verify the secure boot procedure on qemu and if yes can you please share any documentation for the same .

Thanks and Regards

Sarayu

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

r8070z
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Have a great day,

Please see https://community.nxp.com/thread/394578 

TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

sarayuksivanand
Contributor I

Thanks so much for the reply . The link you have provided has lot of good information .

But can you please let me know if the mention procedures can be done on a QEMU instead of the LS1043ardb hardware ?

0 Kudos

r8070z
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

During secure boot the core executes internal secure boot code  (ISBC) hidden in the internal ROM and the internal secure engine access to the fused values which are not visible for software. So it cannot be done on a QEMU instead of the LS1043ardb hardware.

0 Kudos