Freescale i.MX6 Pico ITX Advanced Learning Platform from iWave Systems

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single Board Computers have always enjoyed serious attention in the field of Embedded Systems design. Ever since its introduction, its main intention was to devise a computer to inspire students to take up many new projects to explore the rich and wide world of Embedded Systems. With products like i.MX6 Pico ITX SBC, i.MX50 Quick Start Board, i.MX27 & PXA 270 SBCs, we at iWave Systems, are clearly a global competitor when it comes to promoting powerful ARM Cortex Single Board Computers.

i.MX6 Pico ITX SBC:

iWave's i.MX6 Dual Lite/Solo based Pico ITX SBC comes with all standard interfaces loaded into a single board with ultra-compact yet highly integrated platform that can be utilized across multiple embedded PC and industrial designs. It also provides an expansion header through which interfaces can be used according to their applications, measuring at just 100mm x 72mm.

Pico ITX Advanced Learning Platform:

As our product was aimed at inspiring young engineers to take up several projects in the field of Embedded Systems design iWave systems came up with a versatile and well equipped peripheral daughter board which can be plugged to the iWave’s i.MX6 Pico ITX SBC. This peripheral daughter board provides the extension to the I.MX6 Pico ITX board to evaluate several new display, sensor, communication & IO interfaces.

The i.MX6 ARM Cortex A9 Pico ITX SBC with peripheral daughter board forms a powerful starter kit for the university students to plug & play several hardware & software components and make many new innovative concepts.

The main interfaces supported by peripheral daughter board are as follows:

Display Interfaces: A combination of a 7” TFT LCD display, 16x2 Character LCD and a 4 digit 7 segment display for display centric applications.

Communication Interfaces: Additional RS232 & CAN ports for standard communication between external devices.

Sensor module: Aimed specifically for engineering project works with various sensors like Ambient light sensors, Proximity sensors, Temperature sensor, Accelerometer and Magnetometer

Motor Interface: A single driver that is capable of either driving two DC motors or a single Stepper motor

Keypad Interface: Keypad scanner and a 4x4 keypad connector support

External interfaces:

• The peripheral daughter board also following several interfaces
  • CMOS camera interface support available on 17x2 row connector
  • MIPI DSI interface support available on 10 pin MIPI connector
  • SPI interface available on 6 pin SPI header
  • Dual UART interface available on the 6 Pin UART header

freescale-imx6-pico-itx-board-advanced learning-platform-iwave-systems.jpg

i.MX6 based Pico ITX Educational Kit

For more information please contact: mktg@iwavesystems.com

Labels (1)
No ratings