WiFi drivers for i.MX platforms

Document created by Srini Srinivasan on Nov 14, 2013
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

embWiSe Technologies (acronym for Embedded Wireless Systems Engineering), provides complete embedded WiFi drivers for different WiFi chipsets. embWiSe is pleased to be part of the Freescale's i.MX community and is fully committed to provide its WiFi driver support on all of the i.MX platforms. embWiSe's WiFi driver software solution mitigates engineering leadtime and time-to-market issues and reduces TCO for device designers.

embWiSe has design-ins in several Mobile,CE and other connected devices across the world - including smartphones,featurephones,printers,DSCs and handheld devices for different applications and verticals.

Specifically, embWiSe offeres SDIO-WiFi + Bluetooth drivers on WinCE6.0, WEC7 and WEC2013 Operating Systems on i.MX51,i.MX53 and i.MX6 platforms. The WiFi driver is integrated with the native SDIO stack and security supplicants of WEC7 and WEC2013. embWiSe also provides HCI Bluetooth driver over SDIO and UART interfaces, integrated with the native BT stack.

Additionally, embWiSe offers SDIO-WiFi drivers on other embedded OS platforms including ThreadX,Nucleus Plus,QNX,uC/OS and uITRON. embWiSe also provides value-added engineering services to integrate,test and validate the WiFi drivers on custom hardware platform.

For more details, visit http://www.embwise.com or contact info@embwise.com for more specific information.

Attachments

Outcomes