Bluetooth Air Mouse solution is based on Kinetis L16 MCU with 9-axis sensors including Accelerometer, Gyroscope and e-Compass. It can communicate with smart hosts via Bluetooth connection or send key codes via 38K infrared waveform. It also implement the audio input and output port by using the internal DAC and ADC. Working together with the Bluetooth HFP profile, the mouse can work as a Bluetooth earphone, which makes it easy to do voice input.
The following are the key features:
- Bluetooth Air Mouse and Keyboard via HID profile
- Voice input and output via Bluetooth HFP profile
- 38K Infrared Remote and IR waveform self-learning
- 6/9-axis sensors with precise algorithms
- Power management with user action detection algorithms
- Firmware upgrade via USB port (A USB to UART daughter board is needed for this feature)
- Battery charge via USB port
The solution is using the following components:
- Kinetis MKL16Z256VLH4 (256KB FLASH / 32K RAM)
- RDA5876A,Compliant with Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR specification
Full software for this solution is ready. It includes the fully optimized Bluetooth stack and the high precise mouse movement algorithms. The software also includes a user action detection algorithm and can put the system into performance, low power, and sleep modes automatically.
The following is the block diagram:
The following is the PCB overview: