What is quality level of IBIS file?
In chapter 8.6 in IMX6DQ6SDLHDG (Rev.0).
It says the following about quality assurance.
All models (GPIO, DDR, LVDS, MLB) have passed the following checks:
• IBISCHK without errors or unexplained warnings
• Data for basic simulation checked
• Data for timing analysis checked
• Data for power analysis checked
• Correlated against Spice simulations
Validation reports can be provided upon demand.
In addition, please see http://www.vhdl.org/pub/ibis/quality_wip/checklist/Using_IQ_2.0_checklist.pdf.
This document says about quality level.
According to these information, the IBIS quality level is IQ4 (IQ3 + data for power analysis checked) + "Correlated against Spice simulations".
This document was generated from the following discussion: IBIS QUALITIY LEVEL