phyFLEX®- i.MX 6

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phyFLEX®- i.MX 6

phyFLEX®- i.MX 6

Freescales i.MX 6 family provides product developers with the computing power of consumer applications for use in the industrial and automotive sector.

Rich Industrial Interfaces
i.MX 6 processors offer a wide range of interfaces that render these devices suitable for industrial use. These include Gigabit Ethernet, PCI Express and SATA 2 that are integrated into the processor. The two Flex CAN interfaces make i.MX 6 processors specifically suitable for automotive as well as industrial applications. All interfaces provide an I/O voltage of 3.3 V. Accordingly, in most use cases there is no extensive signallevel adjustments are needed for design-in of the processor, thus simplifying peripheral circuitry design.

The phyFLEX-i.MX 6 System on Module Highlights

The i.MX 6 controller (Cortex-A9) can internally comprise one, two or four cores.This means that the...

oberseite_phyFlex_imx6.png

• i.MX6 Single, Dual, Quad core
  • Up to 1,2 GHz / core
  • VPU, IPUv3H, GPU2Dv2, OpenVG 1.2
  • Up to 4 GB DDR3 / 16 GB NAND
  • SD/SDIO/MMC
  • USB 2.0 OTG and Host
  • PCIe, SATA II
  • CAN, UART, SPI, I2C, I2S
  • Camera interface
  • Up to 4 displays + HDMI
  • Linux and Compact 7 BSPs

Blockschaltbild_phyFlex_imx6.jpg

phyFLEX-i.MX6 interfaces are routed to our high-density PCB interconnects on the underside of the SOM. Design the mating connectors on your carrier board.

phyFlex_Produktflyer.jpg

HARDWARE-MANUAL    ---    LINUX QUICKSTART    ---    WINDOWS EMBEDDED COMPACT 7 QUICKSTART

Labels (1)
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎06-05-2013 04:34 AM
Updated by: