How to extend my evaluation license file for CodeWarrior

Document created by jorge_plascencia Employee on May 8, 2013Last modified by Diana Torres on Feb 28, 2017
Version 4Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Your CodeWarrior evaluation software comes with a 30, 15 or 10 day trial that gives you the ability to use the software for a limited period of time so you can dicover the full functionality that CodeWarrior has to offer for your development. If you feel that you will need more time to tryout the software you have the ability to download a 45 day trial from the Licensing and Support portal following some simple steps below:

1. Access freescale.com with your user name and password.
  2. Click on My Account or your name on the right hand corner for the page or simply click here
  3. Click on Software & Support from the Secure Applications section.
  4. Click on the CodeWarrior Development Tool - Evaluation Software or CodeWarrior Development Suite Networked Evaluation (Depending on what software you have evaluated)
  5. Look for the Software that you like to generate a new trial license and click on it.
  6. Accept the terms and conditions by clicking on the "I Agree" button.
  7. Click on the "License Keys" Tap
  8. Click on select all.
  9. Click on the "Generate" button.
  10. Click on "Save All" and Download the new license file and replace it for you old license.dat file

Default locations for licenses Files

C:\Program Files\Freescale\CW for MPC55xx and MPC56xx 2.10

C:\Freescale\CW MCU v10.3\MCU

C:\Program Files\Freescale\CWS12v5.1

How To Download and Evaluation

This document was generated from the following discussion: How to extend my evaluation license file

2 people found this helpful

Attachments

Outcomes