1. Making information easier for our members to find, and make the community more effective:
- If you submit a discussion and it is a question, check the “Mark this discussion as a question” box when you are creating the discussion. This will highlight the discussion as a request for help.
- Acknowledge a reply as “Answer” when it answers your question, or identify it as “Helpful” if a reply was helpful. This will recognize the members who are taking the time to help other members.
- Select applicable categories when entering your discussions. This makes it easy to filter on and view related content in the “Content” tab.
- Tag everything. This helps surface the most relevant search results and it helps to bring appropriate content to your “What Matters” Activity stream.
2. Getting FSL help:
- Even though you can have and use multiple accounts in the community, It is generally good practice to use a single account. Furthermore, it behooves community members to use your primary Freescale.com account when submitting community questions. This allows Freescale support to see more information about you that you may not expose in your community profile, such as your company name and location. This information helps us to assign the proper support resources to your issue.