The CodeWarrior Ethernet TAP probe is a tool that helps you develop and debug a number of processors and microcontrollers.
The Ethernet TAP probe uses advanced emulation technology to provide control of and visibility into your target system. Combined with a host debugger, it speeds the debugging process by letting you interactively control and examine the state of your target system.
The Ethernet TAP probe has these features:
• Supports the following systems: PowerPC™ processors, StarCore processors, ColdFire® processors, 56800 Hybrid Controllers (processors and microcontrollers), ARM® processors, and RCF base-band controllers. (All products reference at Freescale web page!)
• Supports all CPU core speeds.
• Lets you control and debug software running in-target, with minimal intrusion into target system operation.
• Lets you debug code in cache, ROM, RAM, and flash memory.
• Provides high performance:
– Split-second single-step execution.
– Capable of download speeds greater than 12 MB per minute from host to target system.
...and many more of them! Get it updated today!!!