- NXP i.MX8M-Mini CPU, quad-core Cortex-A53
- Up-to 4GB RAM and 128GB eMMC
- LTE modem, WiFi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0
- 2x Ethernet, 3x USB2, RS485/RS232, CAN-FD
- Custom I/O expansion boards
- Fanless design in aluminum, rugged housing
- Designed for reliability and 24/7 operation
- Wide temperature range of -40C to 80C
- Wide input voltage range of 8V to 36V
- Debian Linux, Yocto Project and mainline kernel
- Support for Docker and Microsoft Azure IoT
IOT-GATE-iMX8 is built around the NXP i.MX8M Mini System-on-Chip, featuring an advanced ARM Cortex-A53 CPU. The SoC is supplemented with up-to 4GB LPDDR4 and 128GB of eMMC storage.
Featuring dual Ethernet, CAN-FD, LTE modem, 802.11ac WiFi and Bluetooth 5.0, IOT-GATE-iMX8 is a highly versatile platform for industrial control, networking, communications and IoT applications.
Fanless rugged enclosure design, wide range DC input of 8V to 36V and industrial temperature range of -40C to 80C make IOT-GATE-iMX8 an ideal solution for industrial installations and harsh environments.
IOT-GATE-iMX8 is provided with ready-to-run Debian Linux and full Linux Board Support Package. IOT-GATE Linux packages support Docker and Microsoft Azure IoT.
IOT-GATE-iMX8 evaluation kit