Updated version 3.0.1 of the NXP FreeMASTER tool has just been published online.
Major changes introduced in the new version:
- Added support for PEAK-System CAN (PCAN) devices using the PCANBasic API
- P&E Micro BDM plug-in has been updated to support the latest P&E debugging interface cables.
- Packet-driven BDM plug-in configuration dialog extends the list of available target devices and valid RAM ranges when searching for a PDBDM command buffer.
Bug-fixes and other minor changes:
- Fixed oscilloscope data reading using old V1-V3 protocol versions on big-endian systems.
- Fixed manual recorder stopping when using old protocol versions.
- The expanded/collapsed state of project tree items is now stored to project file and restored when project is open (PMPX file format only).
- Reading large block of data (e.g. reading embedded project file using the fmstr:// protocol) has been made more robust and prone to communication errors.
- Fixed confusing recorder name "not found" when using old protocol versions.
- Fixed calculation of total recorded point size in Recorder Properties dialog.
- Fixed wrong JSON keys in exported FreeMASTER Lite configuration file.
Thank you for using the NXP products and FreeMASTER tool.
2 people found this helpful