Transport System Barrier

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport System Barrier

Transport System Barrier

Description

From machine to control access, transport barrier systems can validate tickets and also take contactless payment from credit cards and mobile phones (requiring PCI-PTS 4.0 certification). These systems maintain a database of all transactions including a local copy kept in the machine and a copy uploaded to a central database.

The Kinetis K8x MCU family extends the Kinetis MCU portfolio with advanced security capabilities while maintaining a high level of compatibility with previous Kinetis MCU devices.

The i.MX 6 series of applications processors offers a feature- and performance-scalable multicore platform that includes single-, dual-, and quad-core families based on the Cortex architecture, including Cortex-A9, combined Cortex-A9 + Cortex-M4, and Cortex-A7 based solutions.

Features

• Control access
  • Validate tickets
  • Database of all transactions
  • EMVSIM module with ISO7816 smart card support
  • Tamper detect module
  • Security Block: TRNG, Crypto Engine (AES with DPA, TDES/SHA/RSA), Secure Boot
  • Includes NXP ISO/IEC14443-A and Innovatron ISO/IEC14443-B
  • Full compliancy with all standards relevant to NFC, contactless operation and EMVCo

Block Diagram

pastedImage_5.png

Products

Category Name 1:

MCU

Product URL 1

Arm® Cortex®-M4|Kinetis K81 150 MHz 32-bit MCUs | NXP 

Product Description 1

The Kinetis® K81 MCU extends the Kinetis MCU portfolio with advanced security capabilities including anti-tamper peripheral, boot ROM to support encrypted firmware updates, automatic decryption from external serial flash memory, AES acceleration, and hardware support for public key cryptography.

Product URL 2

i.MX 6ULL Applications Processor | Single Arm® Cortex®-A7 @ 900 MHz | NXP 

Product Description 2

The i.MX 6ULL provides various memory interfaces, including 16-bit LPDDR2, DDR3, DDR3L, raw and managed NAND flash, NOR flash, eMMC, Quad SPI and a wide range of other interfaces for connecting peripherals such as WLAN, Bluetooth®, GPS, displays and camera sensors.

Category Name 2:

Readers

Product URL 1

High integrated and low power smart card interface | NXP 

Product Description 1

The TDA8035 is the cost efficient successor of the established integrated contact smart card reader IC TDA8024. It offers a high level of security for the card by performing current limitation, short-circuit detection, ESD protection as well as supply supervision.

Product URL 2

PN5180 | Full NFC Forum-compliant frontend IC | NXP 

Product Description 2

The PN5180 is a high-performance full NFC Forum-compliant frontend IC for various contactless communication methods and protocols.

Category Name 3:

Power Management

Product URL 1

PF1510 | PMIC for low power application processors | NXP 

Product Description 1

The PF1510 is a Power Management Integrated Circuit (PMIC) designed specifically for use with i.MX processors on low-power portable, smart wearable and Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications.

Category Name 4:

Peripherals

Product URL 1

PCT2075: I2C-bus Fm+, 1 Degree C Accuracy | NXP 

Product Description 1

The PCT2075 is a temperature-to-digital converter featuring ±1 °C accuracy over 25 °C to +100 °C range.

Product URL 2

PCF85263A | NXP 

Product Description 2

The PCF85263A is a CMOS Real-Time Clock (RTC) and calendar optimized for low power consumption and with automatic switching to battery on main power loss.

Documentation

Making reader infrastructure ready for multi-applications cards and devices:  https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN12057.pdf 

Tools

ProductLink
FRDM-K82F: Freedom Development Platform for Kinetis® K82, K81, and K80 MCUsFRDM-K82F|Freedom Development Platform|Kinetis® MCUs | NXP 
MCIMX6ULL-EVK: Evaluation kit for the i.MX 6ULL and 6ULZ Applications ProcessorMCIMX6ULL-EVK|i.MX6ULL Evaluation Kit | NXP 
OM25180FDK: PN5180 NFC Frontend Development Kit for POS Terminal ApplicationsOM25180 |PN5180 NFC Development Kit for POS Readers | NXP 
FRDM-PF1510EVM: PF1510 Evaluation Board for low power application processorsPF1510 for Low Power Application Processors | NXP 
OM13516UL: PCF85263B Evaluation boardOM13516UL: PCF85263B Evaluation board | NXP 
OM13257: Universal Temperature Sensor Daughter Card for the Fm+ Development KitUniversal Temperature Sensor Daughter Card for the Fm+ Development Kit | NXP 
Labels (2)
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎11-20-2019 07:05 AM
Updated by: