Remote Access Unit Block Diagram

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Description

Industry 4.0 applications demand superior performance and reliable communications for network synchronization, on-time data delivery, and energy efficiency—even under the most extreme operating conditions. Current manufacturing challenges require flexible platforms capable of uniting trustworthy networking protocols with modern and reliable machine-to-machine communications.

A remote access unit works as an interface for machinery that can’t be accessed. This tool displays parameters, measurements and can control any features of the linked machine.

This remote access unit application is based in an i.MX 6 applications processor that can be programmed with a Linux distribution and Built-in 2G/3G/GPS/Glonass.

Features

• GPU 3D
  • GPU 2D (Vector Graphics)
  • Camera Interface
  • Cryptographic cipher engines
  • Tamper detection
  • Ethernet
  • Four USB2.0

Block Diagram

pastedImage_8.png

Products

Category Name 1:

MPU

Product URL 1

i.MX 6Dual Applications Processors | Dual Arm® Cortex®-A9 @1.2GHz | NXP 

Product Description 1

The i.MX 6 series of applications processors combines broad levels of integration and power-efficient processing capabilities all the way up to bleeding edge 3D and 2D graphics, as well as high-definition video, to provide a new level of multimedia performance for an unbounded next-generation user experience.

Category Name 2:

Transceiver

Product URL 1

TJA1057 | High speed CAN transceiver | NXP 

Product Description 1

The TJA1057 is part of the Mantis family of high-speed CAN transceivers. It provides an interface between a Controller Area Network (CAN) protocol controller and the physical two-wire CAN bus

Product URL 2

TJA1101 | 2nd generation PHY Transceiver | NXP 

Product Description 2

TJA1101 is a high-performance single port, IEEE 100BASE-T1 compliant Ethernet PHY Transceiver.

Product URL 3

Logic controlled high-side power switch | NXP 

Product Description

The NX5P1100 is an advanced power switch and ESD-protection device for USB OTG applications. It includes under voltage and over voltage lockout, over-current, over-temperature, reverse bias and in-rush current protection circuits.

Category Name 3:

Power Management

Product URL 1

14-Channel Configurable Power Management IC | NXP 

Product Description 1

The PF0100 SMARTMOS Power Management Integrated Circuit (PMIC) provides a highly programmable/configurable architecture, with fully integrated power devices and minimal external components.

Category Name 4:

Memory

Product URL 1

NXH5104UK: 4 Mbit Serial EEPROM | NXP 

Product Description 1

The NXP NXH5104 is a 4 Mbit serial electrically erasable and programmable read-only memory (EEPROM). It provides byte level and page level serial EEPROM functions, sector level protection and power-down functions.

Category Name 5:

Sensor

Product URL 1

Ultra-low-power, 1.8 V, 1 deg. C accuracy, digital temperature sensor with I2C bus interface | NXP 

Product Description 1

The PCT2202 is an I2C bus, serial output temperature sensor available in a tiny WLCSP6 package. It requires no external components.

Category Name 6:

RTC

Product URL 1

PCF2123 | NXP 

Product Description 1

The PCF2123 is a CMOS Real-Time Clock (RTC) and calendar optimized for low power applications. Data is transferred serially via a Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI-bus) with a maximum data rate of 6.25 Mbit/s.

Documentation

i.MX 6 Temperature Sensor Module:  https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN5215.pdf 

Tools

Product Link
RD-IMX6Q-SABRE: SABRE Board for Smart Devices Based on the i.MX 6Quad Applications Processors i.MX 6Quad SABRE Development Board | NXP 
KITPF0100EPEVBE: Evaluation Kit - MMPF0100, 14 Channel Configurable PMIC EVB- MMPF0100, 14 Channel Configurable PMIC | NXP 
OM13512: Demoboard for the SPI-bus RTC PCF2123 Demoboard for the SPI-bus RTC PCF2123 | NXP 
NXH5104ADB: NXH5104A Demo Board NXH5104A Demo Board | NXP 
OM13257: Universal Temperature Sensor Daughter Card for the Fm+ Development Kit Universal Temperature Sensor Daughter Card for the Fm+ Development Kit | NXP 
TJA1100HN: Evaluation Board, TJA1100HN 100BASE-T1 PHY Transceiver TJA1100 Customer Evaluation Board | NXP 
Labels (2)
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎10-20-2020 09:25 AM
Updated by: