Patient Monitor Block Diagram

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Description

The convergence of an aging population and breakthrough technological advances has created endless opportunities for automated medical devices.

These devices help ensure the future health of millions of people by providing advances in diabetes care, cardiac care, therapy adherence and general health and wellness applications. Regardless of the end use, developers of healthcare/medicals devices face similar challenges–the need to balance processing requirements with power consumption, a fast time-to-market, secure wireless connections and product longevity.

The application patient monitoring senses the vital signs of a patient and displays them. If any of the vital signs drops below a secure range the device will send an alert to the medical staff.

For the entry version of this application an i.MX 6 ULL applications processor is recommended for its low power consumption, touch screen driver integration and low cost.

Features

• Checks patient vital signs and uploads them to the cloud
  • Quick alerts if the patient is in danger
  • Gathers the information of all the sensors in the human body
  • Secure wireless connections
  • Displays vital signs

Block Diagram

pastedImage_8.png

pastedImage_1.png

Products

Category Name 1:

MCU and MPU

Product URL 1

i.MX 6ULL Applications Processor | Single Arm® Cortex®-A7 @ 900 MHz | NXP 

Product Description 1

The i.MX 6ULL applications processor includes an integrated power management module that reduces the complexity of an external power supply and simplifies power sequencing.

Product URL 2

i.MX 6Quad Applications Processors | Quad Arm® Cortex®-A9 | NXP 

Product Description 2

The i.MX 6 series of applications processors combines scalable platforms with broad levels of integration and power-efficient processing capabilities particularly suited to multimedia applications.

Product URL 3

Arm® Cortex®-M0+|Kinetis® KM1x 50 MHz 32-bit MCUs | NXP 

Product Description 3

The Kinetis® KM1x supports high-precision internal voltage reference with low temperature drift.

Category Name 2:

Power Management

Product URL 1

PMIC with 1A Li+ Linear Battery Charger | NXP 

Product Description 1

The PF1550 is a Power Management Integrated Circuit (PMIC) designed specifically for use with i.MX processors on low-power portable, smart wearable and Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications.

Product URL 2

14-Channel Configurable Power Management IC | NXP 

Product Description 2

The PF0100 SMARTMOS PMIC provides a highly programmable/configurable architecture, with fully integrated power devices and minimal external components.

Product URL 3

MC33772 | 6-Channel Li-ion Battery Cell Controller IC | NXP 

Product Description 3

The MC33772 is a Li-Ion battery cell controller IC designed for automotive and industrial applications such as HEV, EV, ESS, UPS systems.

Category Name 3:

Audio

Product URL 1

Ultra-Low-Power Audio Codec | NXP 

Product Description 1

The SGTL5000 is a low-power stereo codec is designed to provide a comprehensive audio solution for portable products that require line-in, mic-in, line-out, headphone-out and digital I/O.

Product URL 2

TDA8932B | NXP 

Product Description 2

The TDA8932B is a high efficiency class-D amplifier with low power dissipation.

Category Name 4:

Peripherals

Product URL 1

TJA1101 | 2nd generation PHY Transceiver | NXP 

Product Description 1

TJA1101 is a high-performance single port, IEEE 100BASE-T1 compliant Ethernet PHY Transceiver.

Product URL 2

PCF85263A | NXP 

Product Description 2

The PCF85263A is a CMOS Real-Time Clock (RTC) and calendar optimized for low power consumption and with automatic switching to battery on main power loss.

Product URL 3

-50 to 50kPa, Differential and Gauge Pressure Sensor | NXP 

Product Description 3

On-chip, bipolar op amp circuitry and thin film resistor networks to provide a high output signal and temperature compensation

Documentation

Designing a Homemade Digital Output for Analog Voltage Output Sensor: https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/application-note/AN1586.pdf 

Product Link
MCIMX6ULL-EVK: Evaluation kit for the i.MX 6ULL and 6ULZ Applications Processor MCIMX6ULL-EVK|i.MX6ULL Evaluation Kit | NXP 
FRDM-PF1550EVM: PF1550 Evaluation Board for low power application processors FRDM-PF1550EVM | PF1550 Evaluation Board | NXP 
SABRE for Automotive Infotainment Based on the i.MX 6 Series SABRE|Automotive-Infotainment|i.MX6 | NXP 
KITPF0100EPEVBE: Evaluation Kit - MMPF0100, 14 Channel Configurable PMIC EVB- MMPF0100, 14 Channel Configurable PMIC | NXP 
TWR-KM34Z50M: Kinetis M Series Tower System Module TWR-KM34Z50M|Tower System Board|Kinetis MCUs | NXP 
KITSGTL5000EVBE: Evaluation Kit - SGTL5000, Low Power Stereo Codec SGTL5000, Low Power Stereo Codec EVB | NXP 
FRDM33772BTPLEVB: Evaluation Board for MC33772 with Isolated Daisy Chain Communication FRDM33772BTPLEVB | MC33772 TPL EVB | NXP 
OM13516UL: PCF85263B Evaluation board OM13516UL: PCF85263B Evaluation board | NXP 
Labels (2)
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎10-20-2020 09:26 AM
Updated by: