Austin, Texas, USA
November 11th, 2019
Model-Based Design Toolbox for SPT allows fast prototyping of algorithms that handle sampled RADAR signals directly from MATLAB environment via SPT bit-exact Simulator.
Release Content (updates relative to previous version)
- Support for the flowing instructions:
- SORT (SPT 3.0 only)
- Add support for Adaptive Scaling for RDX2/RDX4/IRDX2/IRDX4 instructions
- Add LSFR feature for the PDMA instruction
- Update SPT 2.0, 2.5 and 2.8 bit exact simulator to version 3.0.0
- Update SPT 3.0 bit exact simulator to version 2.0.19. To enable SPT 3.0 simulator a special license is needed. Please contact the NXP support to get access to such license
- Integrate Help and Examples into MATLAB documentation framework. Opening the MATLAB Help will show new section of “Supplemental Software” for Model-Based Design for SPT Toolbox.
- To enable SPT 3.0 simulator a special license is needed. Please contact the NXP support to get access to such license.
- Redesign all SPT Toolbox examples and added a new standalone RADAR application to showcase object detection capabilities with RADAR SPT instruction: range FFT, doppler FFT, beamforming and peak search