cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eIQ Download Information

No ratings

eIQ Download Information

eIQ Software for i.MX application processors

eIQ Machine Learning Software for iMX Linux - 5.4.3_1.0.0 GA for i.MX6/7 and i.MX8MQ/8MM/8MN/8QM/8QXP has been released.

eIQ Machine Learning Software for iMX Linux - 5.4.24_2.1.0 BETA for i.MX8QXPlus, BETA for i.MX8MP, and ALPHA 2 for i.MX8DXL has been released.

It contains machine learning support for Arm NN, TensorFlow and TensorFlow Lite, ONNX, and OpenCV.  For running on Arm Cortex A cores, these inference engines are accelerated with Arm NEON instructions. For running on the NPU (of the i.MX 8M Plus) and i.MX 8 GPUs, NXP has included optimizations with Arm NN and TensorFlow Lite inference engines. For more information and complete details please be sure to check out the "NXP eIQ Machine Learning" chapter in the Linux User Guide (starting on L4.19 releases; L4.14 releases users should refer to NXP eIQ™ Machine Learning Software Development Environment for i.MX Applications Processors). You can access corresponding sample applications at https://source.codeaurora.org/external/imxsupport/eiq_sample_apps/.

For more information on artificial intelligence, machine learning and eIQ Software please visit AI & Machine Learning | NXP.

eIQ Software for i.MX RT crossover processors

eIQ is now included in the MCUXpresso SDK package for i.MX RT1050 and i.MX RT1060.

1. Go to https://mcuxpresso.nxp.comand search for the SDK for your board
  2. On the SDK builder page, click on “Add software component”
  3. Click on “Select All” and verify the eIQ software option is now checked. Then click on “Save Changes”
  4. Download the SDK. It will be saved as a .zip file.

eIQ projects can be found in the \boards\<board_name>\eiq_examples folder

eIQ source code can be found in the \middleware\eiq folder

More details can be found in this Community post  on how to get started with eIQ on i.MX RT devices. 

Labels (2)
Version history
Last update:
‎06-25-2019 11:41 AM
Updated by: