Product Release Announcement
Automotive Microcontrollers and Processors
Model-Based Design Toolbox for SPT - 1.2.0
Austin, Texas, USA
May 27th, 2019
Model-Based Design Toolbox for SPT allows fast prototyping of algorithms that handle sampled RADAR signals directly from MATLAB environment via SPT bit-exact Simulator.
NXP SPT Toolbox issues are tracked through space.
Release Content (updates relative to previous version)
- Support for the flowing instructions:
- SORT (SPT 3.0 only)
- Update SPT 2.0, 2.5 and 2.8 bit exact simulator to version 2.0.4
- Update SPT 3.0 bit exact simulator to version 2.0.10
- To change between different versions of the SPT, use switch_spt instruction. Due to MATLAB internal constraints only one version of the SPT bit-exact simulator can be active.
- Support for MATLAB 64-bit (R2017b to R2019a). The SPT 2.x and 3.0 Simulator run-time is limited to 64-bit only.
- Integrated Help and Examples into MATLAB documentation framework. Opening the MATLAB Help will show new section of “Supplemental Software” for Model-Based Design for SPT Toolbox.
- Improved mechanism for NXP toolbox license checking. All versions of SPT 2.x are using the same license as previous released. The license is free of charge and can be acquired directly from your NXP Software Account.
- To enable SPT 3.0 simulator a special license is needed. Please contact the NXP support to get access to such license.
1 person found this helpful