In this document, we show the steps to use the New Project Wizard to create a new application project for APEX2, ISP, or both.
1. Launch S32DS for Vision
2. Select File -> New -> S32DS Application Project
3. Enter a name for the project
4. Select the 'A53 APEX2/ISP Linux' processor option
5. Click Next
6. Select the APEX2/ISP options you need.
a. APEX2 programming - will add support to your project for an APEX2 application, you need this for any new APEX2 project
b. ISP programming - will add support to your project for an ISP application, you need this for any new ISP project
c. ISP visual modeling - will create a separate project for your ISP data flow diagram, you will not need this if you plan to use an existing graph diagram. This can also be created later.
7. Select the SDK(s) as appropriate for your setup. For example, 'VSDK_MODULE_WIN' for Windows OS or 'VSDK_MODULE_LINUX' for Linux OS, the one which corresponds to your OS is selected for you by default.
7. Click Finish
8. You now have a project or set of projects for development on the S32V234.