QGroundControl mission planner optimized by Qt Company to run on a Technexion TEP-15 industrial panel computer.
QGroundControl is part of the Dronecode Platform.
- A low power, rugged, fan-less, cost effective reference solution
- NXP i.MX6 Quad core processor
- QGroundControl is an intuitive and powerful ground control station, is part of the Dronecode Platform and supports MAVLink enabled UAVs such as those based on the PX4 Pro Autopilot and ArduPilot.
Technexion TEP-15 industrial panel computer running Ubuntu or Yocto Linux
- The Qt Company optimized HMI & app
- Communicates with the NXP RDDRONE-FMUK66 Drone Flight management unit and KIT-HGDRONEK66 www.HoverGames.com drone kit
Technexion offers both SBCs SOMs and Panel computers using NXP i.MX family processors
Qt Company provides optimized solutions and consulting services for Qt framework
See NXP UAV landing page for solutions for Rovers and Drones