• 2x 1000Mbps Ethernet, 4x USB2, RS485, RS232
  • Support for PoE powered mode
  • Fanless design in aluminum, rugged housing
  • Miniature size – 10.8 x 8.3 x 2.4 cm
  • Designed for reliability and 24/7 operation
  • Wide temperature range of -40C to 85C
  • Mainline Linux kernel and full Linux BPS
IOT-GATE_isometry.jpg

IOT-GATE-iMX7 is built around the NXP i.MX7 System-on-Chip featuring an advanced ARM Cortex-A7 CPU coupled with a dedicated real-time ARM Cortex-M4 MCU. The SoC is supplemented with up-to 2GB DDR3 and 32GB of on-board eMMC storage.

Featuring a wide range of embedded interfaces, IOT-GATE-iMX7 is a versatile platform for industrial automation and control systems. Dual Gbit Ethernet, 3G/LTE modem, dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth 4.1 make IOT-GATE-iMX7 an excellent solution for networking, communications and IoT applications.

IOT-GATE-iMX7 is provided with a full Board Support Package and ready-to-run images for the Linux operating system. The IOT-GATE-iMX7 BSP includes Linux kernel 4.1.15, Yocto Project file-system and U-Boot boot-loader. In addition, CompuLab will support IOT-GATE-iMX7 with mainline Linux and upstream Yocto Project.

IOT-GATE-iMX7 spec

IOT-GATE-iMX7 evaluation kit

IOT-GATE-iMX7 pricing

Labels (1)
Comments

Where can I find the Yocto project repository for this hardware. Is it maintained within free-scale community or a different meta layer

Yocto project repository for CompuLab i.MX-based products is managed at https://github.com/compulab/yocto-compulab-layer 

Support for IOT-GATE-iMX7 is currently being added into this repository and should be online within one week.

Version history
Last update:
‎01-29-2017 07:21 AM
Updated by: