- NXP i.MX7 CPU, dual-core Cortex-A7 1GHz
- Up to 2GB DDR3 and 32GB eMMC
- 3G/LTE modem, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n, BT 4.1
- 2x 1000Mbps Ethernet, 4x USB2, RS485, RS232
- Support for PoE powered mode
- Fanless design in aluminum, rugged housing
- Miniature size – 10.8 x 8.3 x 2.4 cm
- Designed for reliability and 24/7 operation
- Wide temperature range of -40C to 85C
- Mainline Linux kernel and full Linux BPS
IOT-GATE-iMX7 is built around the NXP i.MX7 System-on-Chip featuring an advanced ARM Cortex-A7 CPU coupled with a dedicated real-time ARM Cortex-M4 MCU. The SoC is supplemented with up-to 2GB DDR3 and 32GB of on-board eMMC storage.
Featuring a wide range of embedded interfaces, IOT-GATE-iMX7 is a versatile platform for industrial automation and control systems. Dual Gbit Ethernet, 3G/LTE modem, dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth 4.1 make IOT-GATE-iMX7 an excellent solution for networking, communications and IoT applications.
IOT-GATE-iMX7 is provided with a full Board Support Package and ready-to-run images for the Linux operating system. The IOT-GATE-iMX7 BSP includes Linux kernel 4.1.15, Yocto Project file-system and U-Boot boot-loader. In addition, CompuLab will support IOT-GATE-iMX7 with mainline Linux and upstream Yocto Project.
IOT-GATE-iMX7 evaluation kit