We are pleased to announce the release of MQX RTOS for Kinetis SDK v1.1.
New Features and Updates
- General Updates
- RAM footprint optimizations
- New MQX Lite application examples
- MFS Updates – Multiple read/write support, improvements in directory & file search/seek, and general speed and code-size optimizations
- RTCS Updates
- New Features – Websockets, Link-Local Multicast Name Resolution (LLMNR), Secure webserver (HTTPs) example
- Sockets API updated for improved Berkeley Sockets compatibility
- New IPv6 protocols – DHCPv6 Client, Telnet Client, TFTP Client/Server, FTP Client [add-on for purchase]
- CyaSSL TLS/SSL [free add-on for evaluation]
How to Get Started
Note: As of Kinetis SDK v1.1, MQX RTOS components are available in the Kinetis SDK itself.
1. Visit http://www.freescale.com/ksdk
2. Click Download
3. Click KSDK v1.2.0 Mainline Release
4. Review and click to agree to the license terms if they are acceptable.
5. Click and installer for your Host OS.
6. Download and Install.
On Windows, the default source installation directory is C:\Freescale\KSDK_1.2.0
7. Check out the getting started guides in the /docs directory.
Enjoy! Best of luck with your embedded projects!
This document was generated from the following discussion: The specified item was not found.