To accelerate S32K demand creation and support urgent evaluation requriement in Great China, we build one batch boards locally. These boards will only be given out to our potential opportunities for free. The boards are made by China local partner and verified by AE and FAE team. if you have any question on this kind of board, please go to China Auto CAS or Auto MCU marketing for support.
1. Board overview
3. Test point
4. Block diagram
3. The main difference between NXP official S32K EVB and this FRDM-S32K144 board are OpenSDA firmware and CAN PHY
- The original OpenSDA firmware in this board is from MBED which is not supported by S32DS, thus we need to change to PEmicro OpenSDA firmware, and then we can use S32DS for development.
- Unplug the USB cable (if attached).
- Press and hold the Reset button.
- Plug in a USB cable from a USB Host to the OpenSDA USB port.
- Release the RESET/Bootloader button.
- A removable drive will be visible in the host file system with a volume label of BOOTLOADER.
- Drag/drop or copy/paste attached firmware “DEBUG-FRDM-K64F_Pemicro_v108a_for_OpenSDA_v2.0.bin” into the removable drive.
- Unplug the USB cable and plug it in again.
- The OpenSDA application should now be running.
Original Attachment has been moved to: dmeo2.rar