Announcing the introduction of the Model Based Development Toolbox for MATLAB/Simulink MBD supporting MagniV S12ZVC.
The model based development toolbox is a comprehensive collection of tools that plug into the MATLAB®/Simulink® model-based design environment to support rapid application development with NXP® MCUs.
The model based development toolbox offers support for motor control application development, enabling control engineers and embedded developers to help shorten project life cycles.
The model based development toolbox includes:
- Integrated Simulink®-embedded target supporting NXP MCUs for direct rapid prototyping and processor-in-the-loop (PIL) development workflows
- Peripheral device interface blocks and drivers
- Bit-accurate simulation results in the Simulink simulation environment
The model based development toolbox generates all the code required to start up the MCU and run the application code, while supporting builds with multiple compilers.
- Aerospace and defense
- Automotive control design
- Embedded system development
- Industrial automation
- Machinery real-time systems
- Built-in support for direct code download to the target MCU through the RAppID Boot Loader utility
- Complimentary license
- Built-in support for NXP FreeMASTER—a real-time debug monitor and data visualization tool interface. It provides visibility into the target MCU for algorithm calibration and tuning, making it ideal for advanced control systems, with:
- Monitor signals in real time on the embedded target
- Data logging
- Signal capture
- Parameter tuning
- Simulink blocks supporting:
- Custom Initialization
- Data Memory Read/Write
- Digital I/O
- FreeMASTER Data Recorder
- MATLAB® (32-Bit or 64-Bit)*
- MATLAB coder
- Simulink coder
- Embedded coder
Support available via the NXP community at:
Download the tool at www.nxp.com/mctoolbox