The document is a master page for learning i.MX6Q SABRE. It contains several parts as following. The pdf files listed below(item 0, 1, 2) are contained in the NXP official website and others are in the community links.
0. i.MX6 SMART DEVICE SYSTEM(Schematics): SPF-27516_C5.pdf(in the iMX6Q_SABRE_SDB_DESIGNFILES) i.MX 6Quad SABRE Development Board|NXP
1. How to build an image for an i.MX NXP board by using a Yocto Project build environment: Freescale_Yocto_Project_User's_Guide.pdf(in the L4.1.15_1.1.0_LINUX_DOCS)
2. How to build and install the NXP Linux OS BSP: i.MX_Linux_User's_Guide.pdf (in the L4.1.15_1.1.0_LINUX_DOCS)
3. How to Use Trace32 to Run U-boot in the i.MX6Q SABRE Platform: How to Use Trace32 to Run U-boot in the i.MX6Q SABRE Platform
4. Bootloader Boot Procedure for linux OS in i.MX6Q: Bootloader Boot Procedure for linux OS in i.MX6Q
5. Kernel Loading Procedure for Linux OS in i.MX6Q: Kernel Loading Procedure for Linux OS in i.MX6Q