DES-N1931 i.MX 6QuadPlus and i.MX 6DualPlus Applications Processors-Performance-Tier Multicores for Visually Stunning Graphics-Centric Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DES-N1931 i.MX 6QuadPlus and i.MX 6DualPlus Applications Processors-Performance-Tier Multicores for Visually Stunning Graphics-Centric Applications

The new i.MX 6DualPlus and i.MX 6QuadPlus processors integrate multiple ARM® Cortex®-A9 cores and build upon the solid foundation of first-generation i.MX 6Dual and i.MX 6Quad processors by more than doubling the graphics performance and improving memory utilization by more than 50 percent. Learn about enhanced versions of 3D, 2D and composition GPUs, a newly optimized 64-bit DDR3/LVDDR3/LPDDR2-1066 memory interface to increase bus bandwidth, and more embedded SRAM, as well as added pre-fetch and resolve engines These new processors are ideal for automotive instrument clusters and infotainment systems, as well as medical equipment, industrial HMI, digital signage and media streaming applications.

Labels (1)
Attachments
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎05-25-2016 09:29 AM
Updated by: