Kinetis V series enables our customer to get to market quickly using a selection of software and hardware that are targeted at their specific application needs. This electric powered vehicle was developed in a matter of weeks to showcase the model based design tools from Mathworks (MATLAB) and the Motor Control Toolbox from NXP that enables model to code based design rapidly reducing time to market
- The vehicle has been build using Kinetis V MCUs and FRDM solution hardware to power the vehicle.
- The software was developed using MATLAB and Motor Control Development Toolbox.
- The Motor Control Development Toolbox is a MATLAB plugin to enable complete motor control application simulation within the MATLAB environment, enabling Software and Processor-in-the-Loop (SIL and PIL) simulation.
- Kinetis V enables customers with little motor control experience or a short time to market with Kinetis Motor Suite.
- For customer with more application knowledge Kinetis V enables you with our reference design software incorporating NXPs Embedded Software Libraries, or for customers looking for a lower cost, rapid development solution we provide Kinetis Motor Suite
Featured NXP Products:
- Motor Control Development Toolbox|NXP
- ARM Cortex-M0+/M4/M7 Cores|Kinetis V MCUs|NXP
- FRDM-KV10Z|Freedom Development Platform|Kinetis MCU|NXP
- FRDM-MC-LVPMSM|Freedom Development Platform|NXP
- FRDM-MC-LVMTR|Freedom Development Platform|NXP
- High-Voltage Development Platform|NXP
- Low-Voltage, 3-Phase Motor Control Tower System Mod|NXP