See what FlexIO Does
KL28Z FlexIO Camera Demo
FRDM-KL28Z board connects with a camera device module via FLexIO interface. The FlexIO peripheral emulates camera interface to capture raw image data. And the real-time images are displayed on a TFT LCD.
- The FlexIO peripheral emulates camera interface.
- Captures 320x240 QVGA images via 8-bit width data bus.
- Displays real-time images on a TFT LCD.
- The sample rate is up to 15fps.
KL28Z FlexIO LCD Demo
TWR-KL28Z board drives a TFT LCD panel via FlexIO emulated 8080 interface.
- The FlexIO peripheral emulates 8080 parallel interface with full writing and reading functions.
- Drives a 320x240 resolution TFT LCD via the interface.
- Bus width could be 8 bits or 16 bits.
- The refresh rate is up to 128 fps with 16-bit width data bus and 48MHz core clock.
Featured NXP Products:
- Flex Your Mind with Kinetis FlexIO projects - Hackster.io
- ARM Cortex-M4 Cores|Kinetis K8x MCUs|NXP
- K8X Freedom Development Platform|NXP
USB Video Camera
This demo shows how the FRDM-K82F board along with an OV7670 Camera module can be utilized to create a USB web camera application. The demo application software is delivered as part of the KSDK software enablement. The FS USB video class demonstration can deliver images to PCs or tablets.
Demo / product features
- USB Video device class demonstration application included in Kinetis SDK
- Easy connection to PC or tablet display and process video captured from the device
- FlexIO camera driver utilized to interface to OV7670 camera module