Streaming audio system based on i.MX7D

Document created by Diana Torres Employee on May 5, 2016Last modified by Diana Torres Employee on Apr 18, 2017
Version 9Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Demo

Streaming audio system with support for AirPlay and Google Cast with optional multi-room implemented on i.MX7D SABRE development platform with software by StreamUnlimited (http://www.streamunlimited.com)

Features

• Audio streaming and multi-room softeware from StreamUnlimited including support for Google Cast and AirPlay. The StreamSDK is a customizable set of SW components to be used for the implementation of streaming media clients and/or extending existing platforms with streaming functionality. It includes wireless and Ethernet connectivity, lots of online radio services, UPnP/DLNA, iPod docking, USB, AirPlay, Google Cast™, network manager, local UI, web UI, iOS and Android Apps
  • i.MX 7Dual family of processors features the ARM® Cortex®-A7 core, which operates at speeds of up to 1 GHz, as well as the ARM® Cortex®-M4 core. The i.MX 7Dual family provides up to 32-bit DDR3L/LPDDR2/LPDDR3-1066 memory interface and a number of other interfaces for connecting peripherals, such as WLAN, Bluetooth, GPS, displays, and camera sensors.
  • i.MX7D SABRE board for Smart Devices and comes with an SD card pre-installed with the Linux operating system. NXP also offers the AndroidTM OS, as well as FreeRTOS for the Cortex-M4 core.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Featured NXP Products:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Attachments

Outcomes