HomeKit Software Development Kit (SDK) running on development hardware demonstrating multiple transports, advanced development and debug functions, and the HomeKit compatible Schlage SenseTM Smart Deadbolt with NXP technology
- HomeKit SDK with BLE transport showing RGB LED bulb and temperature sensor
- HomeKit SDKwith IP Ethernet transport showing RGB LED bulb and temperature sensor
- HomeKit IP to ZigBee Bridge controlling a Philips Hue bulb
- Simulated Living Room with a range of HomeKit compatible accessories
- HomeKit SDK with BLE transport running on a Tower system with TWR-DOCK2
- Console connected to HomeKit SDK on Tower system showing virtual accessory status and control
- Functional display of Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt with HomeKit support
- HomeKit Software Development Kit (SDK) from NXP offers support for home automation applications using Apple HomeKit technology, delivering exceptional performance and advanced security.
- NXP Kinetis K64 120MHz MCU based on the ARM® Cortex®-M4 core, 256 KB SRAM, 1 MB Flash, and with a rich suite of analog, communication, timing and control peripherals.
- Bluetooth® Smart/Bluetooth® Low Energy (BLE) v4.1 RF connectivity is provided by the Kinetis KW30Z ultra low-power, highly-integrated single-chip MCU. The KW30Z Wireless MCU integrates a 2.4 GHz transceiver, an ARM® Cortex®-M0+ CPU, 160 KB Flash and 20 KB SRAM, and BLE Link Layer hardware.
Featured NXP Products:
- HomeKit Software Development Kit (SDK)|NXP
- ARM Cortex-M4 Cores|Kinetis K6x MCUs|NXP
- KW30Z|Kinetis Bluetooth Low Energy MCU|NXP