Earthquake warning system with i.MX

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Demo

Running NXP’s i.MX6SX application processor, Earthquake warning system proof of concept is able to warn citizen about Earthquake. Data are gathered from local sensor, remote sensors based on K64F NXP’s controllers and seismology servers from Internet.

148670_148670.pngpastedImage_19.png

Features:
  • Give citizens warning against Earthquakes
  • Runs on the NXP i.MX6SX application processor with Linux® OS.
  • Presents i.MX6SX asymmetrical architecture features, where data are measured locally by Cortex-M4 with FreeRTOS and displayed and presented by Cortex-A9 core with Linux® OS. Cortex-M4 can measure in real-time and monitor Linux part. Cortex-A9 can sleep to save power and be waked up by the quake detected by Cortex-M4. Communication between cores via RPMsg.
  • Remote sensor’s accelerometer data are measured running K64F microcontrollers
  • Seismology server’s data are displayed and analysed

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Featured NXP Products:

ProductLink
Freedom Development Platform for Kinetis® K64, K63, and K24 MCUsFRDM-K64F Platform|Freedom Development Board|Kinetis MCUs | NXP 
i.MX 6SoloX Processors - Heterogeneous Processing with Arm® Cortex®-A9 and Cortex-M4 coresi.MX 6SoloX Applications Processors | Arm® Cortex®-A9, Cortex-M4 | NXP 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

148672_148672.pngpastedImage_21.png

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
100% helpful (1/1)
Version history
Last update:
‎05-05-2016 09:01 AM
Updated by: