Running NXP’s i.MX6SX application processor, Earthquake warning system proof of concept is able to warn citizen about Earthquake. Data are gathered from local sensor, remote sensors based on K64F NXP’s controllers and seismology servers from Internet.
- Give citizens warning against Earthquakes
- Runs on the NXP i.MX6SX application processor with Linux® OS.
- Presents i.MX6SX asymmetrical architecture features, where data are measured locally by Cortex-M4 with FreeRTOS and displayed and presented by Cortex-A9 core with Linux® OS. Cortex-M4 can measure in real-time and monitor Linux part. Cortex-A9 can sleep to save power and be waked up by the quake detected by Cortex-M4. Communication between cores via RPMsg.
- Remote sensor’s accelerometer data are measured running K64F microcontrollers
- Seismology server’s data are displayed and analysed
Featured NXP Products:
- i.MX 6SoloX Family of Applications Processors|NXP
- SABRE Board Reference Design|NXP
- FRDM-K64F|Freedom Development Platform|Kinetis MCUs|NXP