NXQ1TXH5 One-Chip Qi Low Power Wireless Charging Transmitter
Demo Owner: Rick Dumont
The NXQ1TXH5 is a one-chip low power Qi transmitter, and it enables an ultra-low cost wireless charging transmitter dramatically reducing application cost while still providing latest WPC version 1.2 Qi compliant performance.
The NXQ1TXH5 demo is provided in a small form-factor on which Qi enabled phones can be charged. The demonstration shows the extremely low component count, which is interesting for professionals to understand, and at the same time showing a real-life eye-catching form-factor that draws non-technically skilled person attention. The demonstration challenges people to actually charge their phone and experience charging without wires.
- Ultra low component count solution.
- Reducing application cost by 30-50% compared to other solutions
- Easy to layout on 2-sided PCB
- Excellent EMI behaviour without additional external filtering
- Ultra low standby power of 10 mW meeting 5-start smartphone charger standby rating
- High efficiency of 75%
- Excellent thermal behaviour due to NXPs proprietary low RDSon power silicon technology
Featured NXP Products:
- One-chip 5 V Qi wireless transmitter|NXP
- low-cost one-chip 5 V Qi wireless transmitter|NXP
- NXQ1TXH5 WPC 1.2 Qi-compliant wireless charge|NXP