Monitoring of two different motor driver outputs when they are driven into current limit. We are displaying the waveforms on an oscilloscope and will explain the torque improvements of the new HB2001 motor driver
- First motor driver designed to support ISO26262 ASIL D
- Patented thermal protected current limit
- 4X more accurate real time current feedback (5%)
- 53% lower RDS(ON)
Demo / product features
- Two Brushed DC H-Bridge motor drivers are used.
- Comparison of the MC33926 “foldback” type current limit to the MC33HB2001 “current averaging” current limit.
- Spinning motors with lock down clamps to add friction.
- Live monitoring using oscilliscope
NXP recommends the following links for additional information