The bold blue links below provide direct download of SW example packs for MagniV devices based on S12Z core.
S12ZVC Getting Started Exercises (REV 1.0)
This file contains four hands-on exercise where you can find basic setup code to enable a quick development in different areas.
The file includes CodeWarrior projects demonstrating usage of peripheral modules such as:
- Digital-to-Analog Converter (DAC),
- Controller Area Network (CAN),
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM),
- Timer (TIM).
The MC9S12ZVC device integrates a battery level (12V) voltage regulator and supply voltage monitoring.
This zipped file includes four CodeWarrior examples demonstrating
- Overcurrent protection on EVDD pin,
- low power STOP mode with API timer and wake-up feature,
- Pulse Width Modulation (PWM)
- Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) communication.
Many of these examples can be used on various MCU families across the MagniV product line. Check the appropriate device guide for list of modules and its versions.