Once you have created a new "Question" and you are about to choose the place where it should be posted, make sure you choose the right NXP Community place.
- When you select a specific place, you are assuring people with the same interests and our product experts in this matter will be able to see your post and add comments. This means the post will reach the Subject Matter Experts you are looking for.
- If you want to post a general question not specifically related to an NXP family product, Browse places and select Using NXP Community
***If by mistake you have posted a discussion in the wrong place or you just simply believe the space you chose is not the right one, you can always move the post to the right place following these simple steps:
- Open your question, select the "Actions" menu located under the search icon in the orange navigation bar and select "Move".
- The system will ask you to type in and select the new location for your question. As you type, your options will start displaying...
- Once you've selected a place, you must "Confirm the move".
Congrats your post is now in a new place!