When you connect with people in your community, you can keep track of what they’re saying in discussions, blogs, and more. The more people you connect with, the bigger your personal network becomes.
To connect with a person:
- Click People in your navigation bar
Note: You can choose to view people in a list or in a card view by selecting an option on the right side of the sort field.
- View All the browse results, or use the links on the left to see just what you need.
- You can also use the filters to control the scope of your results. (Copying the URL of a filtered view from your browser lets you share it easily.)
- You can change the layout of your page by selecting the thumbnail or list view on the upper right corner.
- To view more about a person, mouse over their name and their pop-up profile appears.
- You can click the Follow link at the bottom of the pop-up profile. This will add that person to the people you are following.
- You can also click on the person’s name to go to their full profile. To follow someone from their full profile, click the Follow button in the right side.
- In addition, you can send them a private message by clicking on the message button.