The goal of the NXP Community is to give you access to embedded design engineers, as well as tools for communication, collaboration, content creation and sharing -- all geared to help you move through the design process quickly and efficiently. You can share design ideas and tips, ask and answer technical questions, and receive input on just about any embedded design topic.
We hope you enjoy visiting the NXP Community, return often, and become an active member and frequent contributor.
- Be respectful, keep it professional. Every post should make a positive contribution to the NXP Community and should be suitable for all members. The NXP Community is open to all points of view on design engineering topics and polite debate is encouraged. Be willing to disagree and move on. We will remove any post or reply that includes derogatory, abusive, offensive, obscene, violent or inappropriate content of any kind. Always interact with other members respectfully, as you would in any professional setting.
- Add value and stay on point. Good contributions help the entire NXP Community by providing relevant, insightful information or asking important questions. If your post is unrelated to the topic, it may be removed or moved to an appropriate location.
- Be transparent and honest. The NXP Community is intended to be used for the helpful exchange of information between members. False, inaccurate, or otherwise misleading information is generally not helpful. Please be sincere in your NXP Community participation by only contributing content you know is accurate and not misrepresenting your identity or your qualifications.
- Submit only your own, original content. Help us maintain the NXP Community's reputation and observe the intellectual property rights of others by only submitting content you have personally written or else properly attributed. The NXP Community should not be used to distribute unauthorized copies of any copyrighted material. When you share information in the NXP Community it will be seen and used by others, so understand what constitutes proprietary information. If you are not sure, ask your group moderator.
- Respect the privacy of others. It's up to you, and only you, to decide whether or not to share personal information about yourself or your business. Any post or reply that includes another user's postal or email addresses, phone numbers, or other contact information will be removed.
- Remember your readers. The NXP Community is a global community that includes many different languages and social customs. Therefore, writing in ALL CAPS can make your contribution difficult to read. Excessive typographic symbols, special characters, and instant/text messaging slang can be equally hard to read and may also be confusing to members who are unfamiliar with their meanings. Please follow standard email etiquette. Be aware that what you might find humorous in a contribution might be construed as offensive to someone in another culture.
- Keep marketing efforts in check. A post or reply with a personal agenda only benefits the person who writes it, not the NXP Community as a whole, and unsolicited advertising adds distracting clutter. Please respect the community's mission by not using it as a marketing channel or submitting any content you've been paid or otherwise rewarded by a third party to write.
If you are not abiding by these guidelines, then your comments may be hidden, deleted, banned or otherwise removed.