EC Living Wireless Audio Speakers

Document created by Lauren Percy Employee on Dec 4, 2015Last modified by edk on Apr 18, 2017
Version 5Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

High End Home Audio sound system with smart phone control. It is running Android based OS with WiFi connectivity for high speed audio streaming.

The EC Living HiFi system is part of a wireless and modular Audio/Video system with a focus that bring seamless connectivity and high quality audio and video experience to the user.

The sound system can easily be connected to your home network (via WiFi and/or Ethernet/LAN).  You can set up single or multiple speakers in a single room and the speakers will wirelessly sync.

In addition you can define multiple rooms and areas and control each one individually.   

Control
You can control the speak systems locally with the HMI panel or easily download and app onto your iOS or Android device and control/steam your music from your phone.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
POWER AMPLIFIER, 150 W Class A-B amplifier

CABINET; Stiff aluminum enclosure, 2way stiff brassreflex speaker

WIRELESS CONNECTIONS; Advanced 802.11 AC WiFi with MMO. 96 kHz/24bit wireless speaker connection

THE EC LIVING STREAMING SERVICES
Choose your way to stream the music Spotify TIDAL WIMP QOBUZ
NETWORK STREAMING

SMB NFS USB Storage UPnP, as renderer Spotify Connect

SUPPORTED AUDIO FORMATS

All popular formats including: WAV/WAVE, MP3, AAC+, Vorbis, ALAC, FLAC, APE, WMA, up to 192kHz/24bit Supports DSD, up to DSD 128 (5.6 MHz)

Value Propositions

This system harness iMX as the application controller for the HMI and manages the connectivity.  Our Kinetis MCU is managing watchdog functions and performing some of the real time UI & connectivity functions in the system.  Plus there are a wide range of NXP connectors and iMX 6, Kinetis K10, NXP Connectivity Products; PCA9555BS, PCA9517ADP & Standard  Products

Highlights :

iMX for rich UI, interface, connectivity & security

Kinetis and/or LPC for watchdog & real time control U/I

Kientis, JN & QN solutions for wireless connectivity in smart home

Smart interfaces & connectors

NXP Content:

i.MX6Q, Kinetis K10, PCA9555BS, PCA9517ADP & Standard  Products

NXP Recommends:

Kinetis KW, Qintic, Jennic, i.MX

Attachments

Outcomes