SiriusXM satellite radio receivers

Document created by Lauren Percy Employee on Dec 2, 2015Last modified by Diana Torres on Apr 18, 2017
Version 13Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

New SiriusXM® Onyx® and Commander Touch™ satellite radio receivers combine advanced technology with exciting features to create the ultimate listening experience in your home, car, and beyond. Both players are available with mounting kits for home or auto and feature TuneStart, to automatically start songs from the beginning; full-color display of program and channel information, album art, channel logos and graphics; TuneMix, to let you create your own music channel by blending your favorite channels; and the ability to pause, rewind, and replay on your favorite channels; and more.

Commander Touch: Commander Onyx Plus:
Onyx dock & play models feature a full color display of album art, channel logos and graphics, and let you enjoy music on your home stereo or through powered speakers.img11400100.jpg

Touch models streamline music choices with a sleek, compact, full-color touchscreen display.

Features

LPC MCU: On-chip LCD controller drives the color LCD display

LPC MCU: Monitors the vehicle-ignition status so system can enter/exit sleep state appropriately, monitors vehicle illumination status to set day/night backlight settings appropriately, controls FM modulator, and controls receiver reset and shutdown to minimize power drain during shutdown.

Software enablement

Segger emWin graphics library

Recommended Products

I.MX6 application processorsLPC8xx, LPC17xx, LPC18xx, LPC40xx, LPC43xx, K6x, and K7x MCUs

Resources

LPC MCUs: LPC800 Series, LPC1700 Series, LPC1800 Series, LPC4000 Series, LPC4300 Series

Kinetix MCUs: K6x Series, K7x Series, i.MX6 application processors (Web pages)

Keil MCB1857 Evaluation Board (OM13039) (Development Board)

LPC MCU Forums, Kinetis Community,i.MX Community (Developer forums)

Attachments

Outcomes