Experience the ultimate, truly wireless earbud experience, enabled by NXP’s NxH2280 NFMI transceiver. Bringing high quality stereo audio, without drop-outs, combined with Bluetooth A2DP.
Features enabled by NXP
- Near Field Magnetic Induction radio, WLCSP
- Audio and data streaming in parallel
- Support for networks of up to to 15 devices
- Safe and reliable ear to ear communication
- Seamless operation in combination with Bluetooth devices
- Ultra-low power consumption: audio streaming at 2.5 mW
- Complete Software Development Kit with NFMI library, documentation and examples
- Application Development Kit for easy integration
NxH2280 NFMI transceiver: ultra-low-power, single-chip solution. Optimized for wireless audio and data communication using a Near Field Magnetic Induction (NFMI) radio, providing a robust and tightly-contained body-area network around the user.
NxH2280 NFMI Radio Demonstration