CL-SOM-iMX7 - Freescale i.MX 7 System-on-Module | Computer-on-Module         by CompuLab Ltd.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CL-SOM-iMX7 - Freescale i.MX 7 System-on-Module | Computer-on-Module         by CompuLab Ltd.

• NXP i.MX7 processors, 1GHz
  • Up to 2GB DDR3 and 32GB on-board eMMC
  • LVDS, MIPI-DSI, Parallel RGB, up to 1920 x 1080
  • PCIe, 2x GbE, 5x USB2, 7x UART, 2x CAN, 124x GPIO
  • Dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth 4.1 BLE
  • Yocto and Debian Linux, RTOS
compulab_cl-som-imx7_system-on-module_computer-on-module.jpg

CL-SOM-iMX7 is a tiny System-on-Module (SoM) / Computer-on-Module (CoM) board designed to serve as a building block in embedded applications.

CL-SOM-iMX7 is built around the Freescale i.MX7 System-on-Chip featuring an advanced ARM Cortex-A7 CPU coupled with a dedicated real-time ARM Cortex-M4 MCU. The SoC is supplemented with up-to 2GB DDR3 and 32GB of on-board SLC NAND or eMMC storage.

Featuring a wide range of embedded interfaces, CL-SOM-iMX7 is a versatile platform for industrial automation and control systems. Dual Gbit Ethernet, 2x2 MIMO dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth 4.1 make CL-SOM-iMX7 an excellent solution for networking, communications and IoT applications.

Low price makes CL-SOM-iMX7 an ideal selection for cost-sensitive systems, while its miniature size and low power consumption enable integration into portable and space-constrained designs.

CL-SOM-iMX7 is provided with a full Board Support Package and ready-to-run images for the Linux operating system. The CL-SOM-iMX7 BSP includes Linux kernel 3.14, Yocto Project file-system and U-Boot boot-loader. In addition, CompuLab will support CL-SOM-iMX7 with mainline Linux and upstream Yocto Project.

CL-SOM-iMX7 Detailed Spec

CL-SOM-iMX7 Block Diagram

CL-SOM-iMX7 Development Kit

CL-SOM-iMX7 Online Pricing

Labels (1)
No ratings
Version history
Last update:
‎11-17-2015 06:47 AM
Updated by: