Pretty Smart light is from a startup company Pretty Smart Homes running a Kickstarter campaign for their new product.. They've innovated to produce a decorative table lamp incorporating many functions by virtue of the built in accelerometer and Bluetooth Radio.
Using the built in bluetooth allows you to have full control of your lamp with the use of your smartphone
Some functions are:
- Helps you find your phone by double tapping.
- Allows you to charge your phone using a USB plug
- Notifies you of receiving calls, email, texts etc.
- Tap on your lamp or the app, to illuminate
- the lamp of your loved ones, to let them know you are thinking about them.
- Helps you control your smart thermostat by measuring the zone temperature (your room etc)
- Helps you have a good night sleep by lowering the amount of blue light as night progresses
- Helps you wake up along with your alarm clock in your phone
- Performs different colors and sequences by having up to 48 addressable LED's, with up to 64,320 mcd's of illumination and 16 million different colors in each pixel.
- Helps you set and launch your room preferences when you are in the room by being a beacon
Just to name a few...
Kinetis L & LPC Cortex M0+ Microcontrollers, QN902X BLE, MC34673 battery charger,
MMA8491Q: ±8g, Low g, Digital NXP Accelerometer, NPIC LED driver,
LPC MCUs:LPC MCUs ARM Cortex-M0+/M0
Kinetis MCUs: Ultra-Low Power MCUs – Kinetis L Series
MMA8491Q ±8g, Low g, Digital Accelerometer